Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's a Dog's Life (McGrowl)It's a Dog's Life by Bob Balaban

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Mcgrowl was an interesting book but i would not request it to anyone to read. The reason why i would not request anyone to read it is because, it’s boring, not a high reading level, and is very easy to guess what’s going to happen next.

This book is not very interesting. to tell you the truth it put me to sleep every night, witch a good book would not due. While reading this book I found that none of the parts where good enough to catch a readers eye. The book was not detailed enough. For real would you want to read a book that’s not going to keep your attention.

Throughout my years reading I have rose on the reading level of books I read. I’ve went from being in special classes to being in honors classes, and through that time my reading level have been with me. This book was not only boring it was not at a high reading level which means the text was meant for younger readers.

Finally, when reading a book I like when you anxious to hear what’s going to happen next. In this book I seriously could guess what was happening next all the way through the book. If that is how a book is suppose to be than there would be no point continuing reading.

So for all you out there that where thinking about reading this book, and have a pretty high reading level, I don’t recommend this book to you.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment